Thursday, November 8, 2012

Keepin on keeping on!

Well, I haven't discussed our diet and gym routine lately because, well, I have been slacking. Paul however has been faithfully going to the gym every afternoon. He has hit a plateau with the weight loss so we have decided to switch things up a bit. They offer several classes in the afternoon so we decided to give one a try last night. It is called Body Pump. Basically you have a bar with light weight and do about 100 squats, 100 lunges, 100 biceps curls,100 tricep curls, and some ab work at the end! Needless to say, I couldn't walk last night and today isn't any better! And I'm guessing tomorrow is really going to suck!! But after we left, we headed to McAlisters for some supper and our little turkey was being extra affectionate so I got a quick photo! 💗 these two SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment