Saturday, September 10, 2011

Haircut Horror!!

So, after working out this morning, we decided it would be a good time to get Kaleb a haircut, with Melodie's wedding right around the corner. He has been so good lately, we thought maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't lose his mind. We were SO wrong. I have no idea what is wrong with him, but anytime we go anywhere that they call out his name, he FREAKS OUT. I'm not sure if he thinks he is getting a shot or what, but he screams bloody murder the whole time, and today was no exception. We tried suckers, juice, iPod, anything to make him stop, but nothing worked. We ended up paying for a choppy haircut because we finally just made her stop and left. So, Kaleb is now under house arrest. No outside, no tractor, no pool, nothing.

But just when you are your maddest, we get home and that little turkey climbs up in my lap in the rocker and let's me rock him to sleep! He has been a big daddy's boy lately so I never get any real snuggle time, but I guess today he knew he had a better shot of me forgetting the tantrum from earlier than his daddy. God, I love that kid more than life itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment