Friday, January 27, 2012

Prayer Warriors Needed

So, I don't ask for much but I have seen the power of prayer work for Lucy, so I thought I would throw out a prayer request for a woman that works with me. She has been having health issues for a while now. A few years back, she actually had a blood clot in her lung. Lately, she has had so many issues and has been hospitalized so many times, without any real answers. The answers she has been given were: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Raynaud's Syndrome AND Sjogren's Syndrome. (Did I mention she is only a year older than me?!) All of these are considered autoimmune diseases, which means her body thinks her own cells are foreign and is trying to kill them. Talk about sick! Well, the treatments for these diseases are steroids and immune suppressors which make her even more susceptible to germs/sickness. She got really sick earlier this week and had to go back into the hospital. Today, I was informed that they think she might have Leukemia and are going to draw bone marrow for biospy. So, I was just wondering if you could add this wonderful woman (Tracy), to your prayer list.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment